Director of Fundraising
September 1, 2019 - September 1, 2020
We are in need of a leader who can serve as Director of Fundraising for Army of Youth Ministries (AYM).
To lead the fundraising efforts of the ministry by partnering with various donors and inviting them to financially support AYM.
- Provides insight, vision, and guidance on how AYM can partner with various donors to receive one-time and recurring donations.
- Partners with donors and potential donors by establishing ongoing relationships.
- Partners with the Treasurer to ensure that the financial needs of the ministry are being met, and future projects for expansion can be funded.
- Launches and maintains various fundraising campaigns.
- Writes fundraising letters, e-mails, articles, etc.
- Sets fundraising goals.
- Maintains a list of donors.
- Updates donors on how their donations have made an impact through AYM.
- Maintains our Donate page(s)
- Serves as a member of the Executive Committee.
- Participates in Executive Committee meetings as a voting member.
- Is accountable to the Executive Committee.
- A passion for helping donors have exciting opportunities to make a difference.
- A passion for helping advance God’s kingdom through the principles of financial stewardship and systematic giving.
- Fundraising experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude.
Possibilities/Ideas for Future Initiatives
- A platform for crowdfunding ministry endeavors, similar to sites like GoFundMe or Kickstarter.
We are asking for a 12 month commitment to serve in this capacity.